Patient Forms, Map and Directions to North Scottsdale Office
Your first visit to Renuka Kumar DDS establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. Please have any recent x-rays and previous dental records emailed to [email protected]
Our goal is to help people achieve their highest level of well being and in doing so enhance the quality of their lives.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient History Form
- Office Policy Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form
- Acknowledgement Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: